Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Sign of Total Trust

(This blog post comes from Anonymous.)

A few weeks ago I wrote that your book When a Man You Love Was Abused has helped me in my relationship with my friend. Don't know if I got the title right, but you know the one I mean. Anyway, I wanted to give you an update. I recently visited him and his family and got to know him a little bit better. This is something that I never thought would happen. For him to make a move of this magnitude is a sign of total trust on his part. Also, for the first time in the 3 years that I've known him, he told me that he loved me.

Thank you for writing this book and for helping us.
--Anonymous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so totally very very lucky, The man I fell in love with, that was sexually abused, is still very deep hiding in his shell. I told think he will ever come out and I don't think he will ever love anyone. Take that man's heart and hold on tight to it. And love him with all your heart.